Our business waste collection service offers businesses within the Babergh and Mid Suffolk districts:
- refuse (general rubbish) collections
- dry mixed recycling collections
- glass collections
- waste collections from one-off events
If you require help or have an enquiry, our dedicated Business Waste Team is here to help.
Call: 01449 724820
What we offer
Waste collections are not covered by the business rates bill. Businesses are responsible for managing, storing and disposing of their waste (as per section 34 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990).
There are lots of reasons why we believe our business waste collection service is of benefit to businesses in the districts. They include:
- You can choose from, or combine, refuse, dry mixed recycling or glass collections
- Discounts for customers with multiple bins
- Clear charges - we review, and fix, our prices every April
- No lengthy or complicated contractual obligations - if you wish to end your contract, we only ask for one month's notice
- A trusted local based service, with dedicated staff there to help
- We can advise and assist on complying with waste legislation
- The waste we collect is not sent to landfill
- A range of wheeled bin sizes to choose from:
|Size (litres)||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Sack equivalent (approx.)|
Non-domestic large and bulky item collections
We can collect large and bulky items from our business waste customers only.
This includes; furniture, electrical items and fridges/freezers.
To request a quote, please contact our Business Waste Team.
Non-domestic hazardous waste collections
Non-domestic organisations, such as businesses, charities, schools and farms, can book a hazardous waste collection directly via Suffolk County Council.
Please email Suffolk County Council to enquiry, or make a non-domestic hazardous waste booking.
What we do with your information
If you would like to know how our Waste Services team use any personal information you provide us, please read our privacy notice.